订单查询
首页 教育类
仁爱英语九年级上册翻译-仁爱版英语九年上册翻译
大小:17.11 KB 发布时间: 2022-09-26 13:34:02 ** **
下载文档

以下是小编为大家整理的有关于仁爱英语九年级上册翻译-仁爱版英语九年上册翻译,希望能帮助到大家。

话题1:我的家乡变得越来越美丽了

My hometown has become more and more beautiful.

1a:(在一个长假后,康康很高兴会见了他的朋友)

After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends

康康:你好,简,你在暑假玩得开心吗?

Hi, J ane. Did you have a good summer holiday?

简:是的,你怎么样?

Yes. What about you?

康康:还不错,丽塔,你刚从家乡回来,你的旅行怎么样?

Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. How was your trip?

简:很棒,我在印度到过我家附近的很多地方。那里已经发生了很大的变化,我的家乡已经变得越来越美丽了。你到过了哪里,简?

Great. I went to many places near my home in India. Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has become more and more beautiful. Where have you been, Jane?

康康:我跟父母到了黄山,它是一个美丽的地方。但是那里人太多了,以致我找不到一个合适的地方拍照。你到过哪里,康康?

I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It's a beautiful place. But there were so many people that I couldn't find a proper place to take photos. And where have you been, Kangkang?

简:我到了一所英语暑假学校去提升我的英语。顺便问一下,玛丽亚哪里去了?

I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. By the way, where's Maria?

康康:她去古巴当一名志愿者去了,明天她将返回来。

She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow.

简:听!上课铃声响了。

Listen! There goes the bell.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1  Section B 课文翻译

1a:

康康:你好,玛丽亚!在这个暑假期间你参加了一些志愿者活动,对吧?

Hi, Maria!  You have taken part in some volunteer activities during summer holidays, haven't you?

玛丽亚:是的,我在一这残疾少年之家当一名志愿者。

Yes, I have been a volunteer in a disabled children’s home.

康康:爽!你为残疾少年打扫过房间吗?

Cool! Have you cleaned rooms for the disabled children?

玛丽亚:是的,我做过。

Yes, I have.

康康:你喂养过他们饭吗?

Have you ever fed them?

玛丽亚:不,我没有。但是我为他们做了饭菜。

No, I haven't. But I have cooked for them.

康康:多么美妙的经历啊!

What a wonderful experience!

玛丽亚:是的,那确实是。我从那里学到了很多东西,尽管我没有时间去旅游,但是我仍然感到很愉快。

Yes, it really was. I've learnt a lot from it. Though I had no time to travel, I still felt very happy.

2a:

丽塔:康康,我打算写一篇关于全球青少年的文章,你能告诉我一些关于过去中国青少年的事情吗?

Rita: Kangkang, I’d like to write an article about teenagers around the world.Could you please tell me something about Chinese teenagers in the past?

康康:当然,我奶奶告诉我从前大多数的孩子过着艰苦的生活。

Sure. My granny told me that most children had a hard life in before.\

丽塔:是那样的吗?你能详细地描述它吗?

Is that so? Can you describe it in detail?\

康康:好的,在过去,很多家庭都是大家庭,而且贫穷,父母亲不能给予孩子们一个教育。

Well, in the past, many families were big and poor.Parents couldn’t afford an education for their children.

丽塔:哦,那么大多数孩子们是怎样度过他们的童年的?

Oh, then how did most children spend their childhood?

康康:为了帮助供养他们的家庭,他们不得不去当童工,他们整天整夜地工作,从来没有饱食过。

In order to help support their families, they had to be child laborers. They worked day and night and never had enough food to eat.

丽塔:如今青少年怎么样呢?

What about teenagers nowadays?

康康:现在我们的国家迅速地发展了,政府给贫困家庭以支持,所以孩子们能够得到良好的教育。

Now our country has developed rapidly. The government gives support to poor families, so children can get a good education.

丽塔:哦,他们是幸运的。

Oh, they're lucky.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1  Section C课文翻译

1a :

我的关于北京的报告

My Report on Beijing

大家好!我是康康。我的奶奶生活在北京40多年了,她亲自见证了北京的变化。

Hi! I'm Kangkang. My granny has lived in Beijing for more than forty years. She has seen the changes in Beijing herself.

在二十世纪六十年代,道路狭窄,没有很多的环形路,城市生活条件差。

In the 1960s, the roads were narrow and there weren't many ring roads. The living conditions in the city were poor.

通常,一个大家庭被挤在一个小房子里。

Usually, a big family were crowded in small house.

很多家庭没有足够的食物,只有少数孩子有机会接受良好的教育。

Many families couldn't get enough food and only a few children had the chance to receive a good education.

生活太艰难了,以致人们没有时间和金钱去享受业余活动。人们通过信件和电报与远方的朋友亲戚保持联系。

Life was so hard that people had no time or money to enjoy leisure activities. People kept in touch with their friends and relatives far away mainly by letter or telegram.

自从改革开放以来,中国得到了迅猛地发展,越来越多的环形路出现了,北京的建筑正变得更高大更明亮。

China has developed rapidly since the reform and opening-up. More and more ring roads have appeared and buildings in Beijing are becoming taller and brighter.

人们的生活条件改善了很多,有各种各样的食物和衣服供选择。

People's living conditions have improved a lot. And there are more kinds of food and clothes to choose from.

人们能享受多种业余活动,孩子们不仅能在现代化的学校学习,而且能在网络上学习。

People can enjoy more sorts of leisure activities. Children can study not only in modern schools but also on the internet.

此外(更有甚者),通讯正变得更容易更快捷------人们能使用电话、手机、传真机、网络等等。

What's more, communications are becoming easier and quicker----people can use telephones, cellphones, fax machines, the internet, and so on.

北京取得了快速地进步,它已经成功地举办了2008年奥运会。我想,记住过去,立足现在,展望未来是重要的。

Beijing has made rapid progress and it has already succeeded in hosting the 2008 Olympic Games. I think it is important to remember the past, live in the present and dream about the future.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T2 Section A- Section B课文翻译

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T2  Section A 课文翻译

话题2:中国有最多的人口

1a:

玛丽亚:你好,康康,我刚刚打电话给你,但是你不在,你去哪里了?

Hello, kangkang. I have just called you, but you weren’t in. where have you been?

康康:我刚刚跟迈克你到购物中心去了,以前我从来不去那儿,但是我再也不想去那儿了。

I have just been to a shopping center with Michael. I’ve never been there before, but I don’t want to go there any more.

玛丽亚:为什么呢?

Why?

康康:因为那里人太多了,我们走散了,相互都找不到。

Because there were too many people. We got lost and couldn’t find each other.

玛丽亚:倒霉!你找到他了吗?

Bad luck! Have you found him yet?

康康:不,他可能回家去了,让我们现在打电话给他。我真讨厌到这样的地方去。

No, he has probably gone home. Let’s call him up now. I really hate to go to such a place

玛丽亚:我也一样。

So do I.

3a:

玛丽亚:呕,康康,多么好看的一张相片!你看起来如此的可爱!

Oh, Kangkang. What a nice photo! You looked so cute!

康康:是的,那时候大家都很喜欢我,我非常开心!

Yes, everybody loved me so much in those days. I was very happy.

玛丽亚:另一张相片的家庭非常大,但是看起来,他们的生活条件不是太好。

The family in the other photo is very big. But it seems that their living conditions were not very good.

康康:是的,这是我父亲的全家福。当她还是小孩的时候,我国大多数家庭至少有三至四个孩子。在那时,中国有世界上最多的人口,没有得到很好的发展。

Yes. It's a photo of my father's family. When he was a child, most families in our country had at least three or four children. At that time, China had the largest population in the world and it was not well develop.

玛丽亚:但是近几年来,中国发生了很大的变化。

But great changes have taken place in China in recent years.

康康: 是的,中国已经发展了很多,因为独生子女政策,现在大多数家庭只有一个孩子,我家只有我是小孩,我曾经被称为“小皇帝”。

Yeah, China has developed a lot already. Because of the one-child policy,now most families have only one child. I'm the only child in my family, and I used to be a "Little Emperor".

玛丽亚:呃,我认为那样不好,没有人喜欢“小皇帝”。

Er, I don't think that's good. No one likes"Little Emperors'

康康:我的父母亲也不喜欢,所以他们现在对我要求很严格

Neither do my parents. So they are very strict with me now.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T2  Section B 课文翻译

2a:

Kangkang is reading a report on population in the newspaper.

(康康正在看一张关于人口报道的报纸)

Wow!what a large population

康康:哇!多么庞大的人口啊!

What?

玛丽亚: 什么?

Look, it says the world has a population of 6.5 billion. And it is increasing by 80 million every year.

康康:看!它说世界上拥有65亿人口,而且每年以8000万的速度增长。

Mmm, that's really a lot. Which country has the largest population?

玛丽亚:呣,那是真正的多,哪个国家拥有最多的人口?

China has the largest population, with 1.3 billion, and India is second with 1.1 billion.

康康:中国有最多的人口,13亿,印度是11亿居第二位。

What's the population of the U.S.A.?

玛丽亚: 美国的人口是多少?

296 million.

康康:2.96亿。

Oh, i see. It shows that the population in developing countries is larger than that in developed countries, doesn't it?

玛丽亚:哦。我明白了,它显示,发展中国家的人口比发达国家的多,对不对?

Yes. What's more, the population in developing countries is growing faster.

康康:是的,此外,发展中国家的人口增长更快!

So it is. The population problem is more serious in developing countries.

玛丽亚: 原来如此。在发展中国家的人口问题更严重。

Luckily, China has already carried out the one-child policy to control the population.

幸运的是,中国已经执行独生子女政策来控制人口。

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T2 Section C- Section D课文翻译

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T2  Section C 课文翻译

话题2:中国有最多的人口

1a:

2005年,世界人口约65亿,现在亚洲居住的人口超过了30亿,它几乎是全世界人口的一半。

In 2005, the world's population was about 6.5 billion. More than three billion people live in Asia now. That's almost half of the world's population.

中国拥有世界上最多的人口,世界上大约五分之一的人口居住在中国。

China has the largest population in the world, and about one fifth of the people in the world live in China.

因为人口庞大,每个家庭居住空间更小。

Because of the large population, there is less living space for each family.

对很多人来说,找工作是很难的.

And it's difficult for lots of people to find jobs.

庞大的人口对整个国家也引发很多其它的困难。

The large population also causes many other difficulties for the whole nation.

例如我们资源和水短缺,大多数城市比以前更加拥挤,交通更加严重。

For example,we are short of energy and water.most cities are more crowded than before,and the traffic is much heavier.

庞大的人口已经成为一个严峻的问题。

The large population has become a serious problem.

到目前为止,我们的政府已采取许多措施来控制人口了,一个从所周知的就是独生子女政策,它有效控制了中国的人口。

So far, our government has taken many measures to control the population.one is known as the one-child policy. It has worked will in controlling China's population.

由于该项政策,中国正在迅猛发展,人民生活条件正在快速改善。

Thanks to the policy, China is developing quickly and people's living conditions are improving rapidly.

但是,在中国人口问题仍然严峻,我们仍然有一条长长的道路要走。

However, the population problem is still serious in China. We still have a long way to go.

九年级仁爱英语上册U1T2  Section D 课文翻译

1a

A:大家好!我的名字叫苏,我来自加拿大。

Hello, everyone!my name is Sue. I come from Canada.

加拿大是个绿色大国,冬天多雪。我居住在一个小山城镇,叫埃德蒙顿,它有不到600的人口。

Canada is a big green country with a lot of snow in winter.i live in a small mountain town called Fairmont. It has fewer than 600 people.

我的家乡有很多高高的绿树,空气清新。

My hometown has lots of tall green trees, and the air is clean and fresh.

我们的镇真正像一个大家庭。我们互相帮助,一起娱乐。

Our town is really like one big family. We hilp each other and have fun together.

但是它并不是完美的,我如果不行走几个小时就不能在大的购物中心购物。

But it isn't perfect, i can't go shopping in big stores unless i travel for a couple of hours.

有时很难看望朋友,因为他们住得太远了。

And sometimes it is hard to see my friends because they live so far away.

B:你好,我是李明,我住在北京,中国的首都。

Hi, I'm Li Ming, i live in Beijing, the capital of China.

这座城市历史悠久,有很多名胜古迹。比如万里长城、明十三陵、颐和园和紫禁城。

The city has a long history and many places of interest,such as the Great Wall, the Ming Tombs, the Summer Palace and the Forbidden City.

我们有很多大型购物中心和超市,所以购物又容易又愉快。

We have many big shopping centers and huge markets, so shopping is easy and pleasant.

我们公共交通也是优秀的,公共汽车、出租车和地铁能带你快速地达到这座城市的任何地方。

Our public transportation is excellent, too.buses, taxis and subways can take you to any part of the city quickly.

然而生活不是总是那么容易的。

However, life isn't always easy.

人们必须努力学习和工作以赶上现代社会的飞速发展。

People have to study and work hard to keep up with the quick development of modern society.

九年级仁爱上册 U1 T3世界已经变得更美好了

九年级仁爱上册 U1 T3 Section A译文

1a

(海伦和鲍勃正在通过电话交谈)

海伦:你已经在纽约很长一段时间了,你在那里居住怎么样?

You have been in new York for a long time. How do you like living there?

鲍勃:它是很棒的,我真正地喜欢它。

It’s great. I really love it

海伦:但是我听说那里的交通很可怕,几乎所有的人开车太快了。

But I heard that the traffic there was terrible and almost everyone drove too fast

鲍勃:哦,如果你来,你将会很快习惯于它的。

Oh, you will get used to it very soon if you come

海伦:我也听说街道是脏的。

I also heard the streets were dirty.

鲍勃:他们以前是,但自从几年前我到这里以来,这座城市已经改善很多。

They used to be, but the city has improved a lot since I came here a few years ago.

海伦:那里不会危险了吗?

Isn’t it dangerous there?

鲍勃:呃,过去纽约是危险的,但是现在很安全了。

Well, new York was dangerous in the past, but it’s quite safe now.

事实上,它是一个居住的好地方。我们有美丽的公园,良好的学校,著名的博物馆和优秀的餐厅。

as a matter of fact, it’s a wonderful place to live. We have beautiful parks, good schools, famous museums and excellent restaurants.

如果你喜欢你每天都能去戏院、音乐会和歌剧院。你一定要来参观,这样你就可以亲自看看纽约。

And you can go to plays, concerts and operas every day if you like. You must come for a visit. Then you can see new York yourself.

九年级仁爱上册 U1 T3 Section B译文

1a

玛丽亚:你正在看什么,简?

What are you reading, Jane?

简:我正在看一张来自加拿大的报纸,马丁出示我一个有趣的文章。它是报道关于一个帮助无家可归的人的组织。

I’m reading a newspaper from Canada. Martin showed me an interesting article. It is about a program that helps homeless people.

玛丽亚:加拿大有无家可归的人吗?

Are there homeless people in Canada?

简:哦,是的。很多国家有无家可归的人。这篇文章说一个城市有下美妙的机构。

Oh, yes. Many countries have homeless people. The article says one city has a wonderful program.

自从它成立以来,它已经帮助成百上千的人重返工作岗位,过着正常的生活。

Since it started, it has helped hundreds of people return to work and live a normal life.

玛丽亚:那听起来棒极了!他们如何管理呢?

That sounds great! How do they manage it?

简:呃,一旦他们发现需要帮助的人,他们就会选择行当的说方式去帮助他们。

Well, once they find people in need, they decided on suitable ways to help them.

玛丽亚:这些无家可归的人能获得足够的食物和医疗吗?

Can the homeless people get enough food and medical treatment?

简:是的,而且不仅仅那样。这个组织同样提供他们房子,培训他们以便他们能再次找到工作。

Yes. And it’s not only that. The program also provides them with houses. It trains them so that they can find jobs again.

玛丽亚:我认为让这些人自我感觉良好这是很重要的。

I think it is important for these people to feel good about themselves.

简:你是对的,世界已经变得更美好了。

You are right. The world has changed for the better.

九年级仁爱上册 U1 T3 Section C译文

1a

埃德蒙顿的一个著名组织帮助无家可归的人很多年了,它叫埃德蒙顿社区服务,

A famous organization in Edmonton has helped homeless people for many years. It is called Edmonton Community Services.

它因成功帮助无家可归的人重返正常生活而闻名。

It is famous for its success in helping homeless people return to a normal life.

它帮助无家可归的人获得工作,借钱给他们,以便他们能租到房子,为他们的孩子们购买衣服。

It helps homeless people get jobs and lends money to them so that they can rent apartments and buy clothes for their children.

这个组织有一个叫“流浪儿之家”的专门机构,。

The organization has a special program for street kids, called “kids in the hall”.

它帮助像泽克这样无家可归的孩子们。“In the Hall”是埃德蒙顿一家饭店的名称。

It helps homeless children like Zack. “in the hall” is the name of a restaurant in Edmonton.

他们为流浪在街头上的孩子们准备食物、做饭菜和服务。

The food is prepared, cooked and served by the street kids.

同时,孩子们正好学习厨房技巧。当他们完成了他们的培训,这对他们找到工作将会是容易的。

At the same time, the kids are learning restaurant skills. When they finish their training, it will be easy for them to find jobs.

但是,流浪儿必须遵守严格的规定地。

However, the street kids must obey strict rules.

任何人如果吸毒,偷东西或者违反其他规定,他不能呆在这个组织里了,他必须重新流浪街头。

If anyone takes drugs, steals things or disobeys other rules, he can’t stay in the program. He has to return to the streets.

泽克认为这些规定很严格,但他说:“‘流浪儿之家’这个组织已经给我一个很好的成功机会,他将帮我像其他孩子们那样生活”。

Zack thinks these rules are strict. But he says, “the program, ‘kids in the hall’, has given me a good chance to succeed. It will help me live like other kids again.”

仁爱英语九年级上册翻译-仁爱版英语九年上册翻译

将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
我们采用的作品包括内容和图片全部来源于网络用户投稿,我们不确定投稿用户享有完全著作权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果侵犯了您的权利,请联系我站将及时删除。
Copyright @ 2022 All Rights Reserved 版权所有 备案号:湘ICP备2022012880号-7